Origin verification, GMO- and pesticide analyses of soy beans
All in one
A new analysis package allows a comprehensive investigation of soy beans including regulation of the geographic origin by means of stable isotope analysis, recognition of genetically-modified organisms and proof of pesticides.
The analysis package was developed by Imprint Analytics in cooperation with Umweltbundesamt (Environment Agency Austria).
As a producer, processor or trader of soya beans your customer’s quality criteria is of highest priority and you want make sure that your products are in compliance with the requirements of the „Donau Soja“ Initiative
- geographic origin verification by stable isotope analysis
- Screening for genetically modified organisms (GMO)
- Pesticide-screening (e.g. Glyphosate)
- One-stop-shop for analysis and support
- Cost-effective and fast testing
- High quality through competence (ISO 17025)
For further information or questions please contact Imprint Analytics!